My All -Time Favorite Beauty Routine, the Trendy Eyebrow Threading
It is no secret that women around the world love to pamper them to highlight their beauty by following skincare regime or simply applying makeup. One of the most essential features that really works to accentuate face feature is our eyebrows because it gives shape and lift to the facial structure and to maintain its shape eyebrow threading technique has been in practice since decades in Asia.
To many people, the eyebrow shaping technique has proven to provide surprising result and has been an ideal alternative to tweezing, plucking, or waxing.
However, if still, you’re in doubt how eyebrow threading technique or a single piece of thread can show improvement in beauty routine then keep on reading to know everything about this wonderful art-
For a better understanding, I turn to Judith Tai Raanan, a professional eyebrow artist who works in her own private setting in Evanston.
Here’s, what she shared-
What Is Exactly Eyebrow Threading Technique Or How It Works?
The eyebrow artist Judith explained, “It is a grooming technique that is extremely cost-effective that instantly shape your brows making it look thick, on the shape, and also you can get full arches”. The added benefit is the process is less painful compared to waxing or tweezing.
Basically, the necessary item required for the procedure is a piece of cotton thread twisted on itself and then slowly glided towards the opposite direction of the brow hair to shape it. The extra hair around the brows is removed from the follicle without damaging the skin.
What to Expect?
The pre-procedure is done before threading the brows:
- Firstly, consultation is discussed regarding the shape you prefer.
- Secondly, an ice pack is rubbed and a gel is applied on the skin to numb the area.
- Thirdly, loose powder is applied to create a barrier between the brows and eyelid.
- Lastly, once the threading is done an astringent or gel ointment is applied to soothe the skin.
You’re done with the process within15 minutes and an instant new thick and shaped brow is what you achieve.
Why Do You Even Need To Shape Your Brows?
As explained earlier it accentuates one’s facial feature eyebrow threading offers many benefits that will oblige you to give it a try.
- It saves time because it is a quick process where the eyebrow artist solves the problem by threading the brows by removing multiple hairs at once and that too within 15 minutes!
- It is a cost-effective procedure as the procedure doesn’t involve any chemical making it high-quality and affordable technique at the same time.
- It is a less painful process one can experience compared to waxing or plucking.
- It is free of chemicals as the procedure requires cotton thread and no other artificial ingredients or products.
- The best advantage of threading your brows is probably the precise result you get permitting the eyebrow artist to shape the brows according to your personal preferred shape.
Where to Go?
The technique involves years of practice as it needs enormous skill. Therefore, in my opinion, you must make an appointment with an experienced and professional eyebrow artist like Judith Tai Raanan. She is expertise in microblading, eyebrow threading, and other permanent make up services in Evanston.
To learn more, visit her official website or simply dial (630) 841-4930.